SpoonfulOne Baby Food Allergen Introduction Cocoa Chip Oat Crackers: 16 Food Proteins to Simply Help Protect Babies from Developing a Food Allergy. 7-Pack Supply of Baby Food Puffs For Crawlers 6+ Months
- FOOD ALLERGY PROTECTION- Feeding SpoonfulOne daily, from infancy through early childhood helps protect your baby from developing a food allergy. Each serving of Pediatrician Recommended SpoonfulOne includes all of the food groups associated with over 90% of food allergies.
- EFFECTIVE SOLUTION- Landmark research now says early and regular dietary exposure to a food, specifically a food often associated with allergies, like peanut, may help reduce the risk of a child developing an allergy to that food. SpoonfulOne helps gently train your baby’s tummy to accept food as food, rather than as an allergen.
- COMMITTED TO SAFETY- SpoonfulOne products were designed to make the inclusion of multiple foods in a baby’s diet both gentle and sustainable. This is why we precisely portioned each of the 16 food proteins in our products to be small, yet impactful enough for a baby’s earliest feedings. An independent study with over 8,000 feedings of SpoonfulOne showed excellent adherence and reported zero allergic reactions.
- EASY DAILY USE- With 3 convenient formats that grow with your baby (Mix-Ins, Puffs, and Crackers), SpoonfulOne makes it easy to get 16 foods in babies’ diets every day and is the perfect, on-the-go, convenient snack.
- MADE FROM WHOLESOME, REAL INGREDIENTS: Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. From North America to New Zealand, we source only the highest-quality foods to extract the best proteins for our Foundational Food Blend. This helps ensure quality, safety and stability. We never use artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.