The Spectra S2 Plus Premier Electric Breast Pump is designed to bring a soothing confidence to every moment of the breastfeeding journey. The S2 is quiet and discreet for soothing pumping. The added night light allows you to easily pump at any hour. This pump conveniently weighs only 2.9lbs. With a maximum suction strength of 250mmHg and the ability to be used as a single or double pump, the S2 will be a great asset in your breastfeeding journey. The S2’s completely flexible, touch button, with the S2 pump’s digital controls allow you to set the pumping program to the speed and rhythm most effective for your body. The suction is adjustable in both let-down and expression mode. This quiet pump also includes a timer. Ultra-Quiet Motor: Operates at 45 decibels.
Our Founder, Heidi Humphries, insisted on the quietest motor available for the S2 Plus, which when in the “massage mode” simulates the natural suckling of baby. Spectra Baby spent years developing features for the S2 Plus like “backflow protection” to keep your breast milk from harmful bacteria. We thought hard about things like “adjustable suction levels” because it provides a more natural flow of milk.
We are moms. We are nurses. We understand.
- Includes: Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double/Single breast pump, 12 volt AC power adapter, detachable power cord prong, (2) Spectra wide neck bottle, (2) Spectra backflow protector, (2) Spectra duckbill valve, (2) Spectra tubing, (2) 24mm flange, (2) 28mm flange
- Closed system: No need to clean the narrow tubing because Spectra S1 has a closed pumping system that keeps tubing dry by preventing air flow between expressed milk and pump tubing while pumping protecting breast milk and baby from bacteria, mold and viruses
- Customizable settings: Each mother can customize her pump’s settings to her own body’s response and follow her flow to find her own best settings with the S2’s completely adjustable suction and 2 phase cycling in let-down and expression mode
- BPA/DEHP free: All of Spectra Baby USA storage containers and parts that come in contact with breast milk are BPA/DEHP free
- Mommy owned: Spectra Baby USA is owned and run by registered nurses, board certified lactation consultants, and more importantly… by moms