Neocate Infant DHA/ARA is a hypoallergenic, nutritionally-complete, amino acid-based exempt infant formula containing iron and nucleotides Amino acid-based formulas, also known as elemental formulas, are made from individual amino acids instead of whole protein. Amino acids are the most basic form of protein, and are easy for the body to absorb. Neocate Infant DHA/ARA is the only elemental formula that contains nucleotides, which are naturally found in breast milk. Neocate Infant DHA/ARA is also the only hypoallergenic infant formula that does not contain soy oil. All Neocate powdered products are made in a dedicated, 100 percent dairy-free facility. Neocate ingredients are certified by suppliers to be derived from non-genetically modified organisms. See label for nutrition information.
- Hypoallergenic, amino acid-based infant formula in a powdered form.
- Simple 1:1 mixing (1 fluid ounce water to 1 scoop powder). Can be used for enteral nutrition oral or tube feeding.
- Made in a 100% dairy-free facility with ingredients that are certified by suppliers to be derived from non-genetically modified organisms.
- The only hypoallergenic infant elemental formula that contains nucleotides.
- Nutritionally complete infant formula. Provides all of the essential nutrients needed for infants 0-12 months.