Created by Allergists and loved by children, MyPeanut is the safe & easy way to introduce and feed babies peanuts and tree nuts. MyPeanut is the only baby/toddler food made with whole-ground organic peanuts that makes it easy to embrace the new guidelines for prevention of peanut allergy. Nut allergies have more than doubled in the last 10 years. Experts agree that babies at risk for becoming allergic to peanuts may be less likely to develop these allergies if they are regularly fed safe, peanut-containing foods starting at 4-6 months of age.* As a snack or a healthy part of your child’s meal, MyPeanut is the delightfully simple way to give your little ones nuts. New guidelines suggest that parents should introduce most babies to peanut-containing foods around the time they begin eating other solid foods, typically 4 to 6 months of age. Infants at high risk for peanut allergy – These are infants with severe eczema and/or egg allergy. It is recommended that these infants begin consuming peanut-containing foods between 4 to 6 months of age, but only after parents check with their health care providers. Infants that are sensitized to peanuts should try peanuts for the first time under the supervision of their doctor. In some cases your child might already be allergic to peanuts, and therefore, peanut avoidance is necessary. Infants with mild to moderate eczema – These infants should incorporate peanut-containing foods into their diets by about 6 months of age. It’s generally recommended to introduce peanut-containing foods at home and without prior testing. However, if you would prefer, the first introduction can be done at your doctor’s office during your baby’s 4 or 6 month well-child visit. Infants without eczema or any other food allergy – Although these infants are the least likely to develop a peanut allergy, experts recommend all babies start eating peanuts from an early age.
- MyPeanut with Tree Nuts is a delicious blend of real whole-ground organic tree nuts and peanuts and organic apples, with the ideal amount of nut protein for happy babies and toddlers
- Doctor designed by allergists who specialize in pediatric immunity and care about excessive nut allergies in today’s children
- The safe and easy way to introduce and feed your baby peanuts and tree nuts as recommended by the leading society of pediatricians
- Easy for parents & healthy for baby – no grinding, measuring or mixing, no risk of chocking associated with tree nuts, peanuts and peanut butter, refrigeration not required until opened
- Contains organic peanuts, almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, pistachios, brazil nuts, apples, 4 Grams Protein, Non GMO, No Added Sugar, 3.5 Ounce Pouch, 6 Pack