Make your own baby food quickly and easily with the Mumi&Bubi Solids Starter Kit.
Each kit includes two premium stackable compact baby food freezer trays with lids, each with 21 cubes, plus an easy step-by-step e-guide with 27 baby food recipes to get you started.
The Solids Starter Kit makes it truly easy to freeze and store big batches of healthy, home-made baby puree and food for older babies. These unique freezing trays are Mom-designed to help you keep up with your baby’s growing appetite.
- Save time, freeze up to 42 cubes, or mix and match.
- Save space in your freezer with the unique stackable freezer tray design.
- Snug fit; trays and lids lock on, eliminating spills, contamination and freezer burn.
- Easy-out cubes; simply press on one end of a cube and it will slide out the other end. No need to twist the freezer tray.
Solids Starter Kit baby food freezer trays have been specially designed for freezing baby food. They are made in New Zealand from non-toxic, virgin PP5 polyproylene and are top-shelf dishwasher-safe. For your peace of mind, the freezer tray material is certified free of phthalates, BPA and PVC.
Each tray holds 21 cubes and each cube is about 2 tablespoons or 1 oz. The cubes are rounded at the bottom so you can slide out the desired number of cubes and return the rest to the freezer.
Each tray has a lid to ensure the food is kept hygenic and protected from freezer burn. The lids have grooves for easy stacking in your freezer. Parents often use one tray for fruit and the other for vegetables.
The Solids Starter Kit is great for mothers returning to work, you can tell your child’s caregiver how many cubes to use for each meal.
- 2 x premium stackable compact baby food freezer trays with lids
- 42 oz capacity, each tray has 21 x 1 oz cubes for maximum storage
- Step-by-step home-made baby food recipe e-guide with 27 recipes to get you started
- Easy-out cubes, press on one end and frozen cubes simply slide out
- Made in New Zealand, certified BPA-free, PVC-free, dishwasher-safe