Sometimes, cleaning breastmilk after a few days can be quite difficult. In some cases, it requires scrubbing soap formulas that can leave nasty residue that the baby doesn’t like. For moms who are searching for a more natural solution, Medela’s no-scrub soap is perfect. A favorite product of moms across North America for years, Medela’s no-scrub soap is a convenient solution designed to remove stubborn breastmilk residue up to 3 days old. This no-scrub soap is safe and hypoallergenic with no added fragrance or taste that might discourage the baby from breastfeeding, and it has been clinically tested under physician supervision not to cause skin irritation.
This no-scrub breastmilk cleaner is comprised of ingredients that are hypoallergenic and can be used for multiple breast pump parts, nipples, bottles, bottle caps, intimate apparel, and more. The Quick Clean breastmilk removal soap removes stubborn breastmilk residue that has stuck to breast pump equipment, baby bottles, and more for up to three days. This product contains no harmful ingredients. In fact, it has been clinically tested under physician supervision not to cause skin irritation. The Medela Quick Clean No-Scrub Soap contains no added fragrances or tastes that might discourage the baby from breastfeeding – a feature that any mother can truly appreciate. We’ve designed each of our Quick Clean products to work together for a hassle-free routine.
Our Quick Clean product line includes our Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags and our Quick Clean Breast Pump & Accessory Wipes and Sanitizer. They can be used independently or in conjunction for easy clean-up and sanitation. Medela’s primary focus is on helping moms to successfully breastfeed their babies for as long as they choose. Meeting this goal responsibly is at the heart of everything we do.
- SAFE AND HYPOALLERGENIC CLEANER: Medela’s Quick Clean Breast Milk Removal Soap is a safe and hypoallergenic cleaner for breast pump parts, bottles, nipples, intimate apparel, and more.
- NO SCRUB SOAP: We’ve designed this breastmilk cleaner to be easy to use. It removes stubborn breastmilk residue up to 3 days old.
- A MOTHER’S FAVORITE: The Quick Clean product line from Medela is designed to work together for seamless and safe cleaning of breastfeeding equipment. It’s a busy mom’s favorite due to its simplicity and effectiveness – without harmful side effects.
- CLINICALLY TESTED: Medela takes pride in using ingredients that have been clinically tested under physician supervision not to cause skin irritation.
- NO ADDED FRAGRANCE OR TASTE: We made sure to formulate our Quick Clean breastmilk cleaner with no added fragrances or taste that might discourage the baby from breastfeeding.