Keep It Regulated Houseables’ glass storage containers include measurement lines along the side of the jar, so you can keep track of how much your baby is eating at all times of the day. Make sure that your little one gets the right amount of each food group by portion controlling their fruit and vegetable intake with these handy glass jars.. Here, There, Anywhere These reusable containers by Houseables are convenient and portable; they can be taken on picnics, mall trips, or grocery shopping where your infant might get hungry. They’re small enough to fit in any average sized purse or diaper bag so that your youngster can get their healthy snack as you work through getting all of your errands done. Definite Freshness With 60 labels, 12 bottles, and 4 different lid colors, you can keep your refrigerator organized on a number of levels. Use our labels to keep track of when a jar of food will expire, so you can prioritize which ones to feed to your baby first. These labels can also be used to list out the ingredients of each jar so that you don’t have to be guessing which is which. Makes a Difference Houseables glass jars will make a difference when it comes to your carbon footprint and the cleanliness of your kitchen. By using these eco-friendly jars, you can say goodbye to disposable plastic baby food jars that will simply find themselves in a landfill one day. These jars are also airtight, watertight, and leak-proof so that your fridge, freezer, and countertop will remain spick and span..
- COLOR COORDINATED CUISINE: Our 12-pack of glass storage containers come in 4 different colors with 60 labels so you can keep track of the contents of each jar as you use and reuse them. Write down the ingredients of your homemade baby food, so you can reference the labels later.
- SAFE FOR THE LITTLE ONE IN YOUR LIFE: Our reusable containers are BPA free to ensure that your youngster is not exposed to any chemicals that can be harmful to their health and growth as they eat their daily dose of fruits and veggies. Measurements along the side of the jar can assist with portion control.
- EVERY LITTLE THING COUNTS: Purchasing baby food in disposable containers every week can add up. But, converting to glass jars can give back to the earth in a big way. These jars also give you the opportunity to whip up meals for your infant, while knowing exactly what goes into them.
- MESS-PROOF: Baby food can get messy, but our glass containers have the ability to keep its contents airtight and watertight. Their colorful sturdy lids also keep pureed baby food from leaking out.
- MAKE YOUR LIFE A BREEZE: These eco-friendly jars can withstand the cold temperatures of your freezer, the heat waves of your microwave, and the running water of your dishwasher. This jar basically takes care of itself.