Serving of vegetables. (1/4 cup = 1 serving of vegetables for toddlers according to the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program. Nutrition experts encourage eating 5 or more servings of vegetables and fruits every day.) Provides protein and other essential nutrients. No preservatives added. Microwaves in 30 seconds. Specially Made for Toddlers: Serving of vegetables. Tender pieces – the right size and texture. Made with real cheese. Just right for self-feeding. Good source of protein, Vitamin A, calcium, copper and zinc. Graduates Lil’ Entrees: Just as delicious as they are nutritious. A variety of delicious foods all in one little tray, carefully cooked for just the right taste and texture. Each one has a full serving of veggies. No preservatives or artificial flavors added.
- Case of 12 6.6-ounce boxes (total of 79.2 ounces)
- Microwavable meal of macaroni and real cheddar cheese, with peas and carrots as side dish
- Two-compartment tray allows toddler to gain self-feeding confidence
- Fully cooked; no preservatives or artificial flavors
- Good source of protein, vitamin A, calcium, copper, and zinc