Enfamil inspire infant Formula is an inspired way to nourish. Enspire has MFGM and Lactoferrin, two key components found in breast milk, making it our closest formula ever to breast milk. Lactoferrin is a protein found in Colostrum and breast milk that supports the immune system and intestinal development, and MFGM has been shown to support mental development. Inspire is a non-GMO baby formula that is designed to provide complete nutrition for babies through 12 months. Not made with genetically modified ingredients, but trace amounts of genetically engineered materials may be present in the product from manufacturing environments and process sources. Quintilesims, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from January 2017 to December 31, 2017.
- Contains 4 – 20.5 ounce reusable tubs (Total = 82 ounces) of our closest baby formula ever to breast milk
- First and only baby formula in the US containing the ingredients Lactoferrin and MFGM making Enfamil Enspire – Our Best for Your Best
- Lactoferrin is a key immune-supporting protein found in colostrum and breast milk that provides immune support and intestinal development, and MFGM has been clinically proven to increase cognitive development compared to formulas without
- It also contains the expert recommended level of Omega 3 DHA (0.32%) which not all formulas do and a proprietary blend of baby prebiotics, clinically proven to promote digestive health
- Enspire is a non-GMO baby formula with iron that is designed to provide complete nutrition for babies through 12 months
- Enspire is made by Enfamil, the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand*