Baby friendly and extremely powerful, DAPPLE Breast Pump Cleaner is specially designed to remove tough breast milk residue and deep clean breast pump parts and accessories with no harsh chemicals and easy rinsing. Made with highly effective plant-based ingredients, the non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and pediatrician tested formula in our liquid soap breast pump cleaner targets breast milk residue and uses baking soda to combat odor. For cleaning breast pump components: Add desired amount of soap and warm water, allow components to soak. Rinse clean and allow to dry completely before storing. DAPPLE is on a mission to create completely gentle and effective, baby-focused products. Every DAPPLE product is plant-based, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, pediatrician and dermatologist tested and made in the USA. We formulate our products without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic dyes and fragrances, chlorine, formaldehyde, alcohol, SLS, SLES, MEA, DEA and TEA, and we never test on animals. Our top green scientists have developed plant-based solutions that pack a punch!
- BREAST PUMP CLEANER SOAP: 8 ounces of fragrance free cleaner designed to remove tough breast milk residue for easy rinsing-a great alternative to liquid dish soap and dishwashing soap
- PLANT-BASED: Made with plant-based ingredients and without the harsh chemicals in other leading brands! Our breast pump cleaner soap is hypoallergenic, pediatrician and dermatologist tested
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE BREAST PUMP SOAP: Our fragrance free formula is perfect for cleaning manual breast pump parts and electric breast pump parts as well as accessories, breast shields, nursing apparel and more
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Our Dapple products are proud winners of the Clean Label Project Purity Award for our unwavering commitment to clean and pure ingredients
- NON-TOXIC: Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic dyes and fragrances, chlorine, formaldehyde, alcohol, SLS, SLES, MEA, DEA, and TEA
- MADE IN USA: DAPPLE Breast Pump Cleaner is proudly made in the USA, and never tested on animals